NETUM C750 1D 2D QR Code Bluetooth Wiereless Barcode Scanner for Inventory, 2.4G Cordless Image Reader for Tablet iPhone iPad Android iOS PC POS
- Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the NETUM C750 wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your iOS, Android or Windows Mobile device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners. Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
- The C750 scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy.
- The NETUM C750 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including: Fixed point-of-sale Mobile point-of-sale Inventory management Backroom/stockroom In-store customer engagement Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation.
Bluetooth Connection: Connect the scanner to your device via Bluetooth technology. The transmission distance in the obstacles environment is about 10m / 33ft. The transmission in the environment without any obstacles can reach up to 50m / 164ft.
2.4GHz Wireless Connection: Connect the scanner to your device via the USB adapter. The transmission distance in the obstacles environment is about 30m / 99ft. The transmission in the environment without any obstacles can reach up to 100m / 330ft.
Wired Connection: Connect the scanner to your device via the USB cable. In wired mode, user can scan barcode while charging.
2 Upload modes
Instant Upload Mode: Read barcodes & upload barcode straight to the file you have opened
Storage Mode: All scanned barcode will be stored directly into the built-in memory of the scanner. You can upload the data to your device in batch.
Internal offline storage supports up to 2,000 barcodes.
3 Trigger Modes
Key Trigger Mode: Scanning light is only on when press the trigger.
Continuous Scan Mode: Scanning light is always on when the scanner is electrified. Scanning barcode without pressing any button.
Auto-induction mode: Scanning light is off until a barcode presented in front of the scanner. Once the barcode is detected, the scanning light will turn on automatically to read the barcode.
CCD Imaging Scanning
With CCD sensor , The scanner are using imaging technique for identifying the barcode scanners from the surface, which can either be a paper or a screen.
Compatible Barcode Type
CCD Imaging Scanning
1D Barcodes: UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code93, Code11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5，MSI, GS1, Codabar
2D Barcodes: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, Aztec, Hanxin etc.
Compatible Operating System: Compatible with Windows, Mac OS,Linux, Android, IOS.
C740 Use a 1200mAh rechargeable battery, the scanner has a 20 hours of continuous scanning. It can work about two weeks in daily used after full charge. It takes 3 to 4 hours to full charge the scanner.
Over 300 Configuration
Add custom prefixes/ suffixes, delete characters. * Add keyboard keys/ combinations (terminator TAB, CR&LF, Home etc.) * Enable or disable the barcode type as you want. * Turn on/off the beep， change the capital/lower case